The year has seen me grow up in many ways. Many a things that I have not anticipated or thought possible, I have experienced in the short span of the last 12 months. As the closing comes, I'm still filled with doubts and unresolved issues but in the last few months, slowly but surely, I've started to smile and laugh again. I am no longer dreading what happens next but to live in the present and to make the most of it.
I've been contemplating moving to a new address for the past 3 years but holding on to the sentiments of this blog, I've put it off again and again. Together with the close of this year, it just seems befitting to close this chapter of my life and to move on. This blog has housed my rants through my angst filled days, seen me through two relationships and in a way, watched me grow. Through all this, I personally hope I've grown into a more balanced person. To those who presented challenges and helped me grow, to those who made me smile and laugh, to those who taught me new lessons through the year.. thank you. Thank you for being part of my 2011 and for making it an amazing year =)
A happy new year to anyone who's still reading this dusty old place ^^ Au revoir 2011 and blogdrive!
Here's to hoping that I'll get it back after this post, so that my band of non-existent readers and a couple of my friends will be able to catch up on my "life" =P So 2009 came and went and I'm still alive, although with the increasing responsibilities in life... barely. I'm happy to announce that at the beginning of the new year, I made a resolution to meet up with friends more often and I did it. I met up with friends that I've not seen in 3 years and even planned a holiday which is good.
We've also made a new addition to our home =)
So my life now revolves around work, fat boy, my dog, trying to maintain a home, trying desperately to make time for my social life and to not make a hermit out of myself and going home to my parents' place on alternate weekends.
Yeap...that about wraps up the first quarter of 2010 for me.. owh, and I ran a marathon! It wasn't much but I'm still proud that I completed something! Hehe
Current Mood: Damn unsexy cause I'm dripping with sweat. Fricken' weather
Current Song: Zee Avi - Kantoi
After using my faithful Sony Ericsson for 2 years and 10 months, I've decided to put it to rest in a beautiful coffin and got myself an iPhone. Wouldn't have gotten it if I had to wait 2 months for it, which is why when I found out that I could get it at Pavillion without waiting, I thought screw it..no more contemplating which mobile I should get and just get the iPhone. So, that's what I did. Whole experience with Maxis was pretty shitty to be honest. They had nice people tending the counters but the have the silliest policy. Stress.
Walked in on Tuesday and was told that I couldn't get the phone because the main line was under my dad's name (I'm under the family plan) which is pretty ridiculous. If you can send me a bill under my name and IC number, you can damn well allow me to purchase the fricken phone with my IC. While I understand that some kids try to change their plans and get phones whilst using their parents credit card, for heaven's sake stop being so by the book. I'm 24 and you've been billing me for 2 fucking years and I've been paying my bills for 2 bloody years and all of a sudden you're concern that I'm trying to con my father.....seriously. I even got my dad to go to a Maxis Center to authorise the transfer but nooooooo both of us had to be present just to change it. Fat boy got so fed up that he changed his number-_-" Anyway the guy at the counter was nice enough to reserve the phone while fat boy had to drive me down to Malacca so that my dad could transfer the ownership of my number back to my name.
To opt out of the family plan = RM50
To opt in to a value 30 plan before I came back to KL to change to iValue = RM30
Petrol down to Malacca and back = RM50
Toll = RM32
Sigh... the things we do to get the stuff that we want. Fat boy was nice enough to not complain that he had to drive me back after work and back again just so I could get the phone. Just really glad that there was no long 30 - 45 days wait and I managed to snag one n the spot. I'm all happy happy joy joy now and hoping that it lasts till the end of the month when I receive my credit card bill *cringe*
Current Mood: Like a kid on Christmas Day
Current Song: Green Day - Oh Gloria
Microsoft unveils Microsoft Cibai! Wow.. I can now officially say it without cringing. To those who are still in the dark, refer to these links:
I would really really love to see a kwai lou unveiling the product and explain it to the masses:P Trust microsoft to come up with a product named......nvm...
*Update: Microsoft has since removed the acronym from their post ^^
Current Mood: Amused
Current Song: Danny Gokey - PYT
I'm going to keep this short and simple. I love you baby for.... all the late night Milo's, tucking me in, your stupid jokes, being my there whenever I needed a shoulder, allowing me to bite you... and also... for everything:) Happy 3rd year, by! To many many more annivesaries to come. MUAHHHHSSSSSSS
2. Baja Hitam. Sizzling hot *drools* or at least he was in my 7 year old mind
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMFG HAHAHAHAHHAHA!
3. Voltron, Transformers and Thundercats after naptime
4. GOOD cartoons and none of that new animated crap on Cartoon Network these days. Days when cartoons still look like cartoons.
5. Sumi jelly...yummmm
6. Nap time everyday!
7. 6p.m Malaysian drama on TV2. Days when we still produced good TV drama.
8. 20 cents ice pop that mom wouldn't let me have but I bought it on the way home from school and tried not to get any on my shoe.
9. Buying tikam tickets from the shop after school. I once won RM1 from a RM0.10 ticket. Ahhh the junk food that it bought me the next day....
10. Care Bears and My Little Pony
12. The smell of salted fried peanuts and ikan bilis with white porridge that greets me when I come home from school.
13. Skipping through kampung roads after school and stealing fruits. Free pomegranates! Mom never had to worry that somebody would kidnap me.. unlike now, take your eyes of the kid for 1 second and someone else would swoop down and take them away.
14. I loved Power Rangers and our government had to spoil it by censoring the word MORPHING because it sounded like morphine..so it became "It's *tooooot* time". Retarded.
15. Malory Towers and St. Clares....I then spent my time daydreaming about going away to boarding schools and doing scenes with my sister... damn lame.
16. Playing dress up with my sister and always getting bullied cause I was 6 years younger. So I was always the patient, the wicked witch, the old beggar lady....basically anything ugly and I went along with it cause I was just happy that she would play with me-.-"
Mom said I looked like E.T. So that was my nickname for a long while
17. Hantu Galah... I was always the hantu cause I never caught ANYone. Same goes to police and thief. Damnit! I really sucked at running games
18. Yearly trips with my family and not having to worry about packing cause mom did everything.
19. Monthly trips to the bank and electric company to pay bills with mom which meant I get to have my choice of fast food for lunch. There was no such thing as paying bills in the post office or via internet those days so it meant taking the bus downtown and spending the whole day out Buses then were a whole lot more reliable as well.
20. Dancing around the balcony nakie and nobody thought it was inappropriate...
21. Wall's Romero and Top Ten with the chocolate rice. They don't make ice creams like that anymore
Current Mood: Cold
Current Song: Adam Lambert - Track of My Tears
Current Mood: Bad
Current Song: Journey - Open Arms
Don't buy Vista Security